Monday, July 28, 2008

International Fantasy Author?


    It's time to figure out which of the 8 Fantasy Tour authors I have in mind. Here are some clues. Leave your guesses in the comment box. I'll announce the winner on Saturday. And the prize is a beaded dragon bookmark.



  1. Who is BOTH an American & an Australian citizen?

  2. Who won the math award at his/her high school before abandoning the study of math entirely after 1st semester in College?

  3. Who has a father who grew up in Ethiopia?

  4. Who wrote a "choose-your-own-adventure" story for his/her 6th grade project on the state of Georgia called "Killer Kudzu?"

  5. Who found out as a teenager one afternoon in Scotland that sheep are surprisingly nimble and impossible to catch on foot so he/she spent the afternoon throwing and dodging hardened sheep manure instead?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess L. B. Graham. I'm probably wrong, though.

Pepper said...

Hi Donita,
Thanks for commenting on my blog about your new book. Ben has enjoyed three of the five Dragon Quest books, he hasn't read #4 so that might be why he was a bit confused when beginning #5. I look forward to reading more. I'm in the middle of writing my own middle readers fantasy, but have to work around writing my adult fiction, working at a university, and raising 5 kids (Ben is the oldest)....Life is definitely an exciting place :-) Many blessings to you.
Pepper Basham

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say Christopher Hopper...he seems to travel a lot.