Monday, August 25, 2008

Contest Winner!


The answer is Jonathan Rogers. And we have three who correctly answered. Alassiel has already won a beaded bookmark, but I suppose we could send her another. Lion-hearted and Cylos Eli and Alassiel, send me your snail mail addresses to donitakpaul@msn.com and the colors you prefer. We'll send the bookmarks out poste haste!







I first bought The Bark of the Bog Owl, because I couldn't resist the title. When I read about the Feechiefolk, I couldn't resist buying the next two books.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! Thank you, Mrs. Paul!!!!!!! :D

Nisly_Family said...

I just recently read Mr. Roger's first book, and I love the feechiefolk too. I think they're my favorite part.

I told my sister about this set of clues last night, and we both ended up laughing so hard!

I can't believe this: I've actually won two prizes!!! Thanks!