Saturday, August 30, 2008

Contest Winner!


Three guessed correctly, and one name was picked from the proverbial hat: auberne' rose ancalimon. Rose, send me your snail mail address and the color you want to donitakpaul@msn.com.



Christopher Hopper: I had a dog with three legs named MacGuyver; he was a Black Lab who was hit by a car in front of our house following me across the street to--of all things--a book store. He was only 6 months old at the time of the accident, but lived 14 years without his right rear leg, as if nothing ever happened.


Donita K. Paul: I had a Pekingnese that we acquired by default. My two best friends had German Shepherds. It must have been pretty funny to see the three of us walking our dogs. My friends also had gorgeous red hair and each had a horse. What can a girl do to compete with that? Sam (the Peke) and I overcompensated. That dog learned to do enough tricks to go into the circus. I also had parakeets that talked. Not one or two phrases, mind you, but dozens.

Tomorrow I will put up four hints for you to match between Christopher and me.

No comments: