Friday, September 5, 2008

WINNERS OF THE RYANN WATTERS - MOTIV8 - 8 QUESTION CONTEST

This news bulletin is just in from our friend, Eric Reinhold
WINNERS OF THE RYANN WATTERS - MOTIV8 - 8 QUESTION CONTEST

First a hearty congratulations to all of those who entered the contest and raced from blog-to-blog to find the 8 answers to questions on each of the 8 authors who will be participating in the Fantasy Fiction Tour next month (boy time flies!).

I decided that in addition to the grand prize winner, that in honor of the # 8, we would have "8 Runner-ups." Everyone had the correct answers!

The Winner is: Andrew Knowles
E-mail me the book of your choice from any of the authors and I will make sure it gets sent your way. If you choose my book, then I'll sign it, stamp it, and send it out right away!

The 8 Runner-ups are:
1. Connie Wolters of Virginia
2. Nathan Petrie of Kentucky
3. Ericka (estormgirl12) of Ohio
4. Noah Arsenault of Washington
5. Caitlyn Cauley of North Carolina
6. Lori Ann Weldon of Missouri
7. Megan Nisly of Connecticut
8. James Klousia of Missouri

Your prize is a signed copy of my book. So e-mail me your address and we'll get one out right away.
Eric Reinhold, contact info at:
http://www.ryannwatters.blogspot.com/
http://www.ryannwatters.com/

No comments: