Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CSFF Imaginary Jesus Day two




I believe the titles of chapters give us a clue as to the sanity of the writer. Well, maybe not the sanity, but at least the personality of the writer.


So, what do you think of our friendly author Matt Mikalatos after looking at this list?


A Jug of Wine, a Loaf of Bread, and Pete


Imaginary Garden with Real Toads in Them


In One Year and Out the Other


Matt Mikalotos, Donkey Disciple


Somethings Going on Down the Road over Yonder


Jesus Will Never Leave You (if You Tied the Knots Tight Enough)


!!!!!


The Secret Society of Imaginary Jesuses


Boy Meets Bunny


Every Cowboy Sings a Sad, Sad Song


One Jesus Down . . . Way Down


Oooooooh! TREE


Return of the Frog of Hate


Mormon Jesus and My Jesus


The Atheist Bible Study


Laurel and Hardy Meet Mohammad


The Parable of Zombie and Werewolf Boy


Stupid Atheists and Their Stupid Insights


Oh Yes, Jese, You Have a Plethora


Craft Time with the Apostle John


Function at the Junction


Buy Imaginary Jesus - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1414335636/
At http://imaginaryjesus.com/ you can read a chapter of the book, see a nifty book trailer of the book, and "see" an imaginary Matt. It's worth a visit.
Author blog - http://mikalatos.blogspot.com/
Author Web site - http://imaginaryjesus.com/

5 comments:

Matt Mikalatos said...

At least one of those chapters is a "gentled" version of the original, too offensive titles. :)

Chapter titles are fun. I was particularly fond of "!!!!!", though it took me a while to think of how to read it for the audio book....me

Tori said...

I loved the titles! Especially "Holy Mother of God"...haha.

Chris Weigand said...

Wow peaked my interest. I tried to get this book from the publisher for review but my timing was off. Now I guess I'll have to go out and buy it. Can't wait to read it.

the Blooming Banana said...

That was a really great book! The title peaked my interest. "The Night of the Living Dead Christians" is an interesting title for a book, too. Can't wait to see that one!

Matt Mikalatos said...

Reyna, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I just turned in Night of the Living Dead Christians to the publisher last week, and it should be coming out next year in time for Halloween!